Monday, October 05, 2009

getting stronger

Margot and Rudy are interacting more now that she is getting stronger and has more of an interest in his world. Just you wait Rudy!
She is not yet rolling over, but she does HAVE TWO TEETH! yes...this past weekend Margot's two bottom teeth broke through. I thought that was on the early side so I looked in Rudy's baby book and sure enough he didn't get his first until he was close to 6 months old. I guess she takes after her Dad who got his first teeth at 3 months (and a friend told me her son was born with one - eek)!
Here they are "flying" to England on an airplane. Rudy was making sure they were both wearing seat belts and he sang them songs the whole way there with a stop over in Colorado!

1 comment:

sam becca zach and martha said...

that's so adorable seeing them play together. Babies must be so boring (and a bit of a nuisance?) for toddlers in the first few months.

i'll need to get some tips from you on introducing number two in to the fold!!

B xx