This afternoon, as I sat working at the table in the sunroom, Rudy came in and told me, in a very matter-of-fact tone: "I can't really be friends with cats."
oh rudy. i miss you so much. yesterday i told someone you had a blue water bottle and i had a pink one. just because i thought it was important that they know that. my mom misses you, too. love, jane
3 comments:
So true. i LOVE this photo so so much. there's so much in it. it makes me feel nostalgic, i'm not quite sure what for. looking the new blog look. xx
oh rudy. i miss you so much. yesterday i told someone you had a blue water bottle and i had a pink one. just because i thought it was important that they know that. my mom misses you, too.
love, jane
Clearly, a very philosophical young man. I agree with his sentiment.
Post a Comment