Sunday, March 11, 2012

Out of the box

A friend is taking over an empty store front and we went to celebrate with her in the space. The kids had a fun time running around and climbing in these wall cubbies. I couldn't resist the shots as they seemed to style themselves. My only regret was that didn't have a better camera with me.

If you click on a photo it will show you the whole shot. When you publish photos to the blog from an iPhone it only has one option for how the photos show. I'm trying to figure out the best way to do it. Obviously I haven't quite got there yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such fun photos, Johanna! What's the latest on your studio space? xoxo Christine

Unknown said...

Thanks for asking Christine. Sadly it fell through, but we are keeping an eye out on empty store fronts right now. We've heard it's the way to go. Hope so! xo