Thursday, February 10, 2011

chocolate zucchini muffins

I have a baked goods tooth. My daughter does too. We made Zucchini chocolate chip muffins this afternoon. Margot ate three muffins as soon as they were vaguely cool enough. "Hot, hot hot" she said while scarfing them down. They are sooo good. I have eaten enough to gain all the weight back I just lost after Christmas! p.s. Why is so food to photogenic? I could take foodie photos all day long. It's almost as beautiful as my children.






7 comments:

sam becca zach and martha said...

oh my goodness they look soooooo yummy! can i have the recipe? and i love margot's haircut - very cute!
B xxx

tri said...

ditto ditto to both becca's comments! they look so good and will feed my baked goods tooth that i share with you perfectly!

tri said...

LOVE margot's haircut, can we see more pictures of it please? oh and i was going to say, photogenic food R Us should be our business. food is pretty much all I take photos of!

Megs said...

yummmmmmy! recipe please!
i WISH i could pop over to chicago to do games for Rudi's party!
'Twas so very lovely to see you 4 on Margot's 1st b'day!
love
Mx

sam becca zach and martha said...

I'm going to make these muffins today with Zach. He's poorly with flu and it's freezing out (by our standards!) so we're at home. We made heart shaped chocolate chip cookies yesterday for V-day... ( i'll be slowly piling on the weight too at this rate :)
love you, B xx

triona said...

i can't stop looking at this post. maybe i should just make the darn muffins instead of gorping..........

Anonymous said...

Dear Jo,
These look wonderful. I will have to come up and learn the recipe or sample some for you! I have been catching up on your recent posts of Snow and Christmas. Your path with 2' high snow sides is extraordinary. Thanks for all the posts I love seeing what you are all doing.
Margot and Rudy wrestling is great. Margot is amazingly on top, she's a go getter that's for sure.
Love Mum