Sunday, February 07, 2010

open the tunnel

Rudy says "Margot looks like snow" whenever she eats yoghurt.

Also....
Check out Rudy and Margot's new cousin
Martha Jane Avery Jones ! We are very excited to welcome her to the family. I think Margot and Martha could be quite a team and we can't wait for them to meet! We are looking forward to another cousin arriving soon too as Mary Katherine and Ryan get ready to welcome their little girl.

3 comments:

sam becca zach and martha said...

gorgeous. Jo, I love that you whistle to Margot!! I find myself doing the same sometimes!
xx Sam

sam becca zach and martha said...

that is SO cute. i love the way she goes for it with her hands in the yoghurt! yum! We've got in to Greek Yogurt recently - so good. Zach does not like any yoghurt. It's one food he's always refused... Too cold i think.

Rudy is so cute feeding her. Just lovely.

Love you, B xx

Anonymous said...

These are lovely pictures of your life. I love Rudy's description of Margot.
And Jo I love your food photos. I needed you here a few months ago.
xxooMum