Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday

Hello and Happy Easter. We had a beautiful, but chilly Easter here in Chicago. We all threw off our coats to take these pics and quickly ran inside afterwards! Rudy is wearing his $150 designer linen outfit that I got (tags still on) at a church rummage sale for $4. I bought it when he was 3 months old and have been waiting for the summer when it would fit him. It's not all I've been doing with my time, I assure you! As for me, I barely fit into anything I own so I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel. I just can't bring myself to buy maternity clothes when I've only got about 8 weeks to go!




note: the daffodils are FINALLY blooming!!!

1 comment:

sam becca zach and martha said...

you look amazing johanna. these photos are lovely. did you get rid of all your maternity clothes? i have kept all of mine.
Rudy's outfit is lovely - great find!
love becca xx