Last Thursday John took Rudy and I to the Megabus which R & I took down to St. Louis. Here we are on the El early in the morning.
It was so nice to to take the bus as I didn't have to think about driving and could hang out with the Ru-bear (below)
Mum and Dad's garden was so beautiful. I sat on the porch while Mum was at work and Rudy was asleep. I haven't been that relaxed in so long!
Here are Mum and Dad with Rudy. Check out Mum's gorgeous new haircut! She is so glam!
Papa and Ru
At the end of every summer in St. Louis there is a balloon race that starts in the park near Mum and Dad's house. I remember the year we moved there it was the first St. Louis event we went to. This year it marks the 16th year we've lived in the states!
2 comments:
gorgeous!! Rudy clearly loves mum's new haircut! love you and miss you B xx
man, that picture of mum and dad and rudy looking up at the ballons with the big buildings in the back ground totally makes me want to move back there. have to say m and d both looking pretty amercian these days- in a good way-its cute to me. love you, miss stl and you of course xx
Post a Comment