hello johanna, john and RUDI!! how amazing that this little baby, who was just a teeny peanut last time we saw you, is HERE!!! We are very delighted at this good news, and wish you much love and some sleep! here's to Rudi! meg, bens, eowyn and coco
Oh you looked so cute pregnant!!! I think about you periodically Johanna, and am glad to hear that life is going so well for you and John! I am happy you decided to reproduce, because there needs to be someone composed of such creative genes, and I am sure Rudy is going to be one heck of a cool person. He is adorable! love, Katie Rosebrough (Kortman)
You look adorable pregnant, and Rudy is so cute! I am sure he is going to turn out to be one cool, creative person, since he has such great genes! I miss you Johanna! Katie Rosebrough (Kortman)
8 comments:
thank you!
you are both so beautiful and these pictures are so sweet. i love the light.
that baby boy is going to be a heart breaker.
Man -- beautiful pictures. Waiting with bated breath...
Congrats to both of you! Mandy told us the good news here at the happy-go-lucky work world ... get some sleep Dad! (and Mom :) )
congratulations john and johanna - we are so happy for you, and hope little rudy is doing well
love, anita, tom, eddie and sebastian jones
xxxxx
hello johanna, john and RUDI!!
how amazing that this little baby, who was just a teeny peanut last time we saw you, is HERE!!! We are very delighted at this good news, and wish you much love and some sleep!
here's to Rudi!
meg, bens, eowyn and coco
Oh you looked so cute pregnant!!! I think about you periodically Johanna, and am glad to hear that life is going so well for you and John! I am happy you decided to reproduce, because there needs to be someone composed of such creative genes, and I am sure Rudy is going to be one heck of a cool person. He is adorable! love, Katie Rosebrough (Kortman)
You look adorable pregnant, and Rudy is so cute! I am sure he is going to turn out to be one cool, creative person, since he has such great genes! I miss you Johanna! Katie Rosebrough (Kortman)
I thought the postings weren't working, but turns out I posted twice, sorry! Katie
Post a Comment