Check out the matching orange trousers John and little boy will be sporting before too long.We will be trying to coordinate all our outfits with the little man. As you all know, John and I like to wear matching sweat suits as much as possible. We have received many lovely gifts from family and friends. Thanks to the Lovell family for these fab trousers.
4 comments:
i thought maybe you'd found my orange pants i left last time we stayed.... sam
I love it. Now if we can just get him some purple shoes...
(Even if you don't have purple shoes, it seems like the type of thing you would have -- rocking some purple Sauconys from the Inman Square outlet or something.)
ORANGE is the best colour in the whole wide world!! You're having a BOY!! How exciting!!! Bens is going to be in Chicago playing blackjack, the week beginning the 10th of December! I envy him for being close to you THREE, and to the Chicago Art Insitute!! His cell # is 206 948 6792, for in case he loses your #s!!!!!!!
Love,
Megs
electric, yet still somehow so soothing...
Post a Comment