i love the one of his feet, with his little knee bent - he's just chillin in there. Loads of love to the 3 of you. sam
massive attack, teardrop
he is beautiful!! amazing how well you can see his face! its so exciting. lovely scans. do we get a prize for guessing a boy? love becca
He already is...and quite a dancer he is too!Johanna
Juan, I think I see a little Santa Clause in those first two pictures. Really nice stash...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love the one of his feet, with his little knee bent - he's just chillin in there. Loads of love to the 3 of you. sam
massive attack, teardrop
he is beautiful!! amazing how well you can see his face! its so exciting. lovely scans. do we get a prize for guessing a boy? love becca
He already is...and quite a dancer he is too!
Johanna
Juan, I think I see a little Santa Clause in those first two pictures. Really nice stash...
Post a Comment